- Enhances performance and durability
- Provides secondary reinforcement
- Eliminates plastic shrinkage cracking up to 100%
- Alkali resistant and non-corrosive
- Insoluble in water
- No fiber protrusion for easy finishing
- High impact resistance
- Excellent bond with concrete paste
Our AC60 staple fiber added to concrete chemically locks in the fresh concrete matrix, controlling plastic shrinkage. AC60 provides secondary reinforcement which helps eliminate crack formation that causes permanent weakening of the resultant concrete. With AC60, concrete is less permeable, has a smooth surface, is highly impact resistant and improves your Bottom Line.
Our AC60’s characteristics lend itself to a variety of concrete applications including: slab-on-grade, precast concrete, shot-crete, stucco, decorative and other specialty concrete applications.