- Enhances durability, fatigue and flexural performance
- Can provide secondary reinforcement
- Alkali resistant & non-corrosive
- Three dimensional reinforcement to prohibit cracking
- Reduces in place costs
- High impact resistance and wear resistance
- Easily added to the concrete
N-200 fiber added to concrete chemically locks in the fresh concrete matrix, controlling plastic shrinkage. N-200 provides secondary reinforcement which helps eliminate crack formation that causes permanent weakening of the resultant concrete. With N-200, concrete is less permeable, has a smooth surface, is highly impact resistant and improves your Bottom Line.
N-200’s characteristics lend itself to a variety of concrete applications including: slab-on-grade, precast concrete, shot-crete, stucco, decorative and other specialty concrete applications.